IN THIS UPDATE THERE, WAS ADDED A LOT OF NEW CONTENT, RANGING FROM WEAPON ATTACHMENTS TO PARTICLE EFFECTS AND USER INTERFACE.
There was added another layer of progression that allows players to unlock different weapons and attachments based on their level. High tier weapons require higher levels to unlock them.
Weapon customization in Wall Force is one of the main mechanics of the game and we pay a lot of attention to it so this week, we added some more toys to play with.
WE ALSO ADDED NEW GAMEMODE “RUSH” AS FOR NOW THERE ARE ONLY THE BASIC MECHANICS [ATTACKERS MUST PLANT THE BOMB AND DEFEND IT, MEANWHILE DEFENDERS MUSH DISARM THE BOMB]. wE WILL EXPAND THIS IN THE FUTURE AND ADD NEW MECHANICS THAT WILL MAKE THE GAMEPLAY EVEN BETTER.
As a quality of life improvement, there has been added “wall check” function that checks if the weapon is colliding with an object and then reacts, in this case, lowers the weapon and blocks shooting. This eliminates enemies shooting trough walls.
Conquest gamemode has received some visual updates this week. This makes capturing an objective easier since you receive more visual feedback in colors and flag animation.
Also this week we joined lots of social networks, so go ahead and follow us wherever you want.
- ADDED: Rush gamemode
- ADDED: Weapon skins
- ADDED: Attachment skins
- ADDED: AR-15 skeletonized stock attachment
- ADDED: AR-15 skeletonized drum magazine attachment
- ADDED: Aimpoint scope attachment
- ADDED: Angled grip attachment
- ADDED: Foregrip attachment
- ADDED: L129A1 drum magazine attachment
- ADDED: integrated suppressor attachment
- Added: Muzzle brake attachment
- Added: RPG-7 high-velocity rocket projectile
- Added: Player XP and leveling system
- Added: Weapon and attachments unlock requirements
- Added: Jump particle effects
- Added: Weapon zooming
- Added: Weapon collision and fire blocking
- Added: Player damage effect
- ADDED: Conquest flag capturing animations
- ADDED: Conquest flag dynamic colors
- ADDED: Scoreboard displays team score
- ADDED: Scoreboard displays number of players
- ADDED: Scoreboard displays player ping
- ADDED: Kill notifications
- ADDED: Damage indication screen
- Changed: Player mesh
- CHANGED: gRENADE PARTICLE EFFECT
- changed: gAME OBJECTIVE TEXT MOVED TO SCOREBOARD
- changed: gAME TIMER MOVED TO SCOREBOARD
- BUG FIX: XP widget not showing
- BUG FIX: Muzzle flash effect rotation
- BUG FIX: Magazine attachments don’t add ammo to weapons
- BUG FIX: Players caN’t double jump
- BUG FIX: Attachments not saving